by Giulio Meotti
- In one generation, Europe will be unrecognizable.
- Eastern Europe now has “the largest population loss in modern history”, while Germany overtook Japan by having the world’s lowest birth rate.
- Europe, as it is aging, no longer renews its generations, and instead welcomes massive numbers of migrants from the Middle East, Africa and Asia, who are going to replace the native Europeans, and who are bringing cultures with radically different values about sex, science, political power, culture, economy and the relation between God and man.
“…Demographic suicide is not only experienced; it appears to be wanted. The xenophile European bourgeoisie, which today controls politics and the media, seem imbued with a snobbish and masochistic racism. They have turned against the values of their own Judeo-Christian culture and combined it with a hallucinatory, romanticized view of the values of other cultures. The sad paradox is that Europeans are now importing young people in large numbers from the Middle East to compensate for their lifestyle choices.
An agnostic and sterile continent — deprived of its gods and children because it banished them — will have no strength to fight or to assimilate a civilization of the zealous and the young. The failure to counter the coming transformation seems to come down on the side of Islam. Is what we are seeing the last days of summer?”
Filed under: Europe, Existential threats, Immigration, Invasion, Islam, Islamization | Tagged: Infiltration, Islam, Islamization, Muslim immigration | Comments Off on Europe: The Substitution of a Population
by Guy Millière
Abdelhamid Abaaoud (left), one of the planners of the November 2015 terrorist attacks in Paris, was — like many terrorists in Europe — from Molenbeek, Belgium. Philippe Moureaux (right) was mayor of Molenbeek for 20 years, thanks to his alliance with radical Islamists.
- In the last two decades, Belgium has become the hub of jihad in Europe. The district of Molenbeek in Brussels is now a foreign Islamist territory in the heart of Belgium. It is not, however, a lawless zone: sharia law has effectively replaced Belgian law.
- One of the organizers of the Paris bombings, Salah Abdeslam, was able to live peacefully in Molenbeek for four months until police decided to arrest him. Belgian police knew exactly where he was, but did nothing until French authorities asked them to. After his arrest, he was treated as a petty criminal. Police did not ask him anything about the jihadist networks with which he worked. Officers who interrogated him were ordered to be gentle. The people who hid him were not indicted.
- Europe’s leaders disseminated the idea that the West was guilty of oppressing Muslims. They therefore sowed the seeds of anti-Western resentment among Muslims in Europe.
- Hoping to please followers of radical Islam and show them Europe could understand their “grievances,” they placed pressure on Israel. When Europeans were attacked, they did not understand why. They had done their best to please the Muslims. They had not even harassed the jihadists.
“…Populations are gnawed by fear, frustration and impotence. They are looking for answers, but cannot find them. A few hours after the attacks on Brussels, a man on Belgian television said that Europe is on the verge of suicide.
Europe looks like a dying civilization. European governments created a situation that can only lead to more attacks, more massacres, and maybe unspeakable disasters. Europe’s leaders continue to react with speeches and a few police operations.
If some European governments decided to restore their abolished borders, it could take years, and most European leaders would probably disagree with such a policy. Meanwhile, millions more “migrants” will enter Europe, and among them many more jihadis. In spite of the mayhem created in Germany by “migrants” who arrived in 2015, Angela Merkel said she would not change her decisions. No Western European government dared to disagree with her, except Viktor Orbán in Hungary, a lone voice of dissent.
In Brussels, as in Paris earlier, people gathered where the attacks took place. They brought candles and flowers to mourn the victims. They sang sentimental songs. They cried. There were no shouts of revolt against jihad. Members of the Belgian government called on the Belgian people to avoid reactions of violence, and declared that Muslims are the main victims of terrorism.
In Europe’s near future, more people will bring candles, flowers and songs to mourn victims. Another two or three jihadists will be arrested. But nothing will be done.”
…WESTERN ISLAMOPHILIAC APOLOGETICS AND PC propaganda notwithstanding, the original sources for “true” Islam—the Kuran and Hadith—provide ample and detailed evidence on Muhammad’s ideology and subsequent Shari’a practice regarding women. Muhammad, in the Kuran, is unambiguous: “Men are in charge of women because Allah has made the one of them excel the other.” (4:34) They are a step above women. (2:228) “Your wives are as a soil to be cultivated unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will.” (2:223) According to al-Bukhari, Muhammad had a vision of hell—and the majority of its dwellers were women, because “they are not thankful to their husbands.” The disobedient wives are to be beaten. (4:34) The Kuran also acknowledges the lesser worth of daughters: “And when a father is given the good tidings of a girl, his face is darkened and he chokes inwardly.” (16:48) A son gets double the inheritance of a daughter; and a man’s witness is worth twice that of a woman’s. (2:282) Islamic marriage does not envisage any consent from the bride if she is still under paternal control: Abu Bakr, Muhammad’s friend and early follower, thus wed him to his daughter, Aisha, when she was nine and Muhammad 54. Islamic marriage does not produce any community of property between husband and wife. The latter is permanently dependent on the support of her husband, which may be withdrawn at any moment. When asked who among women is the best, Muhammad replied: “She who gives pleasure to him (husband) when he looks, obeys him when he bids, and who does not oppose fearing his displeasure.” Man’s sexual urge has to be satisfied immediately and unquestioningly: “When a man calls his wife to his bed, and she does not respond, the One Who is in the heaven is displeased with her until he is pleased with her.” On the other hand, “if a female dies while her husband is pleased with her, she will enter Paradise.”
ISLAMIC DOGMA, TRADITION AND PRACTICE are the foundation of a coherent and consistent outlook that has generated its own reality, visible in each and every traditionally Muslim country—and evident in the Islamic diaspora in the West. The mayhem in Cologne and elsewhere in Europe faithfully reflects that outlook.
The treatment of women might be expected to make Islam questionable from the liberal elite’s point of view. This has not happened, for a good reason: Muslim teaching on women, marriage and the family undermines the traditional European concept of matrimony. Islam thus becomes an “objective ally” of the postmodern Cultural-Marxist ideology that relativizes gender, sexuality, marriage and family. It should come as no surprise that Cologne’s leftist mayor Henriette Reker—a mass immigration enthusiast—decided to blame the victims for the assaults. She declared that women and girls should abide by a “code of conduct”—“stay at arm’s length!”—so that “such things [rape, sexual assaults] do not happen to them.” But they will happen, becauserape is endemic to Islam. The only way to avoid “such things” would have been to keep the offenders a few thousand miles away. It may be too late for that…
THE MOST SIGNIFICANT IMMEDIATE CONSEQUENCE of last week’s events is that many ordinary Germans are no longer afraid to voice their opinions, in spite of their country’s draconian “hate speech” laws. Check out, for example, a new Facebook group, “Düsseldorf passt auf”—its call for citizens to organize themselves into vigilante groups has attracted eleven thousand supporters in five days. Its goal is to organize patrols in the city on holidays and at various events, so that “our women can safely walk in our city.” The group’s members have no confidence in the police and the state, according to last Friday’s Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung. Similar groups are rapidly popping up all over the country. On Saturday police clashed with 2,000 protestors opposing immigration from Muslim countries in Cologne, using water cannons to disperse the crowd calling for Chancellor Angela Merkel’s ouster….