Texas school district to host Islamist conference to fight Islamophobes.
Click here to send your email voicing concern to Garland Independent School District officials.
The Curtis Culwell Center is hosting a conference titled “Stand with the Prophet in Honor and Respect” that calls out “Ready to defeat Islamophobia?” according to the Sound Vision Foundation, “a not for profit organization serving Muslims.” This event is scheduled for Saturday, January 17, 2015 @. 5:00 pm.
The Sound Vision Foundation’s web site states in part:
“Ready to defeat Islamphobia?
This is not an event. It is the beginning of a movement. A movement to defend Prophet Muhammad, his person, and his message. Salla Allahu Alaihe wa Sallam.
This benefit will raise funds to establish a Strategic Communication Center for the Muslim community, which will develop effective responses to anti-Islamic attacks, as well as to train young Muslims in media.”
Here are the conference speakers:
- Wahhaj was listed as an “unindicted person who may be alleged as co-conspirators” in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
- Wahhaj supports the implementation of Sharia (Islamic law) governance, including its criminal punishments. “Islam is better than democracy. Allah will cause his deen [Islam as a complete way of life], Islam to prevail over every kind of system, and you know what? It will happen,” he has preached.
- In September 2013, the NYPD justified its surveillance of Masjid at-Taqwa by pointing to evidence of terrorist and criminal activity there. The assistant imam is suspected of using the mosque to raise money for terrorist groups.
- Wahhaj has been a Vice President of the Islamic Society of North America since 1997 and was a member of the North American Islamic Trust’s Board of Advisors from 1989 to 1993.
- For much more information on Imam Siraj Wahhaj go to The Clarion Project.
Abdul Malik Mujahid (one who wages jihad), (according to CreepingSharia) said “Qital [killing] is an essential element of Islam. And sometimes you don’t like it. Qital is ordained upon you, though it is hateful to you, but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you….And one example is, now we have 60 or so Muslim countries, and not a single one of them wants to go for Qital and Jihad for Bosnia. Qital is ordained upon you though it is hateful to you.”
It is truly disappointing that a Garland Independent School District property is hosting an event that is aimed at fighting against honest, God fearing Americans who have legitimate concerns about the Islamist movement in America.
Florida Family Association has prepared an email for you to send to voice concerns to Garland Independent School District officials about this event.
To send your email, please click the following link, enter your name and email address then click the “Send Your Message” button. You may also edit the subject or message text if you wish.