By Thomas King
Muhammad, the founder of Islam, should be remembered for his evil that he has caused to the whole of humanity. Contrary to what the Muslims tell you about Muhammad being an example to humanity. Let us consider the following:
1) Unrighteous acquisition of Safiya bint Huyay by torturing her husband for treasure and murdering her relatives on the same day before finally forcing himself to marry her.
2) Stealing of his adopted son’s wife, Zaynab along with encouraging his followers to steal married women in war.
3) Marriage to Aisha, who was only 6 when proposed and 9 when consummated, when Muhammad was 50 years old.
4) Hatred of Jews and Christians along with advocating murder of non-Muslims and apostates.
5) Advocating brigandry and looting of non-Muslims
1) “Kinanah b. al-Rabi b. al-Huqyaq who had the treasure of B. Nadir was brought to the Messenger of God, who questioned him; but he denied knowing where it was. Then the messenger of God was brought a Jew who said to him, “I have seen Kinanah walk around this ruin every morning.” The Messenger of God said to Kinanah: “What do you say? If we find it in your possession, I will kill you.” “All right,” he answered. The Messenger of God commanded that the ruin should be dug up, and some of the treasure was extracted from it. Then he asked him for the rest of it Kinanah refused to surrender it; so the Messenger of God gave orders concerning him to al-Zubayr b. al-’Awwam, saying, “Torture him until you root out what he has.” Al-Zubayr kept twirling his firestick in his breast until Kinanah almost expired; then the Messenger of God gave him to Muhammad b. Maslamah, who beheaded him to avenge his brother Mahmud b. Maslamah.” (Sahih Bukhari Vol.2, Book 14, No. 68)
“Narrated Anas bin Malik:
We arrived at Khaibar, and when Allah helped His Apostle to open the fort, the beauty of Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtaq whose husband had been killed while she was a bride, was mentioned to Allah’s Apostle. The Prophet selected her for himself, and set out with her, and when we reached a place called Sidd-as-Sahba, Safiya became clean from her menses then Allah’s Apostle married her. Hais (i.e. an ‘Arabian dish) was prepared on a small leather mat. Then the Prophet said to me, “I invite the people around you.” So that was the marriage banquet of the Prophet and Safiya. Then we proceeded towards Medina, and I saw the Prophet, making for her a kind of cushion with his cloak behind him (on his camel). He then sat beside his camel and put his knee for Safiya to put her foot on, in order to ride (on the camel). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522)
2) Please note this authorised autobiographical detail regarding Muhammad first:
““If Muhammad lusted after a married woman, it became a must for her husband to divorce her for him.” [Al-Sira Al-Halabia, Al Halabi, Vol.III, p377]
“But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah’s command shall be performed.” (Surah 33:37) [Adopted son’s wives are considered good for their fathers? Is there no moral restraint on such a god as Allah? Is it no wonder that throughout the Muslim world, there are so many orphans in need of adoption since Muslims refuse to take them in since they fear a repeat of this situation? What evil seeds have been sown by Muhammad!]….
Filed under: Evil, Mohammed, Pedophilia in Islam, Rape, Treatment of women, Uncategorized | Tagged: Evil, Islam, Mohammed, rape, war | Comments Off